Getting started ~ puppy application
Every puppy family has different needs, and this information form helps us identify who needs what information and what homes might make the best fit.
- Attendance at a Puppy Kindergarten class is required.
- All pet puppies are sold on a spay/neuter agreement.
- A puppy sold as “show” can be shown.
- A Black Russian Terrier purchased from us must be maintained as a housepet and the owner must have a securely fenced yard.
- We do not sell Black Russian Terriers to homes that allow them to free-roam or use chaining as a method of containment.
- If necessary, a home visit is required prior to sale. A club associate may make the home visit.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of a puppy to any home we feel is not suitable.
Common puppy adoption questions
Pinnacle BRT puppies are all registered with the American Kennel Club. AKC is the recognized dog breed experts.
At time of sale, all puppies have been vaccinated and wormed as appropriate for their age, micro-chipped and have had their dewclaws removed.
About our puppies
Our Black Russian Terriers come from world champion lines, Russian champions and Israeli champions lines. Our pups have good conformation and good temperaments. Obviously, there may be a pup or two that are truly exceptional in the litter that are champion calibur. We will reserve him/her for someone interested in showing, breeding or just want the very best.